Commercial Mail Q&A
Frequently asked questions:
- Will contacts be compatible with Stamps.com?
- Yes, you can export contacts to an excel spreadsheet and save as a CSV file.
- How will large packages be handled?
- Scales will be provided by Stamps.com to each County that will weigh packages up to 70lbs.
- Are we still getting discounted postage?
- .46 cents 1st Class
- .34 cents postcards
- Priority up to 51% off the retail.
- Certified 1st class package service up to 26% discount off retail.
- Priority mail express up to 10% discount off retail.
- How will funds be loaded to Stamps.com?
- You will be able to load postage to your account in increments of up to $500.00 using your NCSU PCard.
- You may purchase postage on an as needed basis using your NCSU PCard.
- Who pays for postage supplies, such as labels, postcards etc.?
- You do, via your NCSU PCard, Your Annual Allocation will be increased to cover some additional supply costs.
- Stamp.com is providing each Extension Office with a $75.00 Cash Voucher which can be used towards supplies, monthly service fee or postage.
- What about labels?
- The choice is yours- purchase labels with PCard.
- stamps.com has a label called “net stamp”. These labels are $4.27 for 125 labels-5 sheets with 25 labels each.
- What is the monthly fee for Stamps.com?
- The monthly fee is $24.99 for Stamps.com. The monthly fee will be billed automatically on a monthly basis to your NCSU PCard (set up required). You will reconcile to your commercial mail project and phase.
- What are you able to preprint?
- You are able to preprint sheets of stamps. (1st class mail or Postcard)
Other useful links
Was the information on this page helpful?