NCDA&CS Guidance and Request Form for Diversion of Crops and Commodities

— Written By NC State Extension

The attached pdf files include a letter from the North Carolina Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services explaining diversion requests for crops and additional information that clarifies how crops exposed to flood water or pooled water should be handled. A second PDF is the form that farmers should use to request diversion of crops or commodities. Requests should be submitted to the NCDA&CS Food and Drug Protection Division. Contact your county’s Cooperative Extension agent with questions.

Flooded Crops Diversion Request Binder_092618

F_2000 NCFeed Diversion Request